Magazine Cover

SUNDERLAND COLLEGE MAGAZINE 

Sunderland College (Magazine)



Evaluation of my magazine cover for sunderland college

On the editing prospect of the magazine I was fine, but when it came to use practical photos I think that's when my downfall started, because the photo is ok. I wanted it to be more then just okay, but thats what i could use at the time.

I made up for it with the little snappy paragraphs for the reasons to join college and their placement is good too as they don't mix with the background that much, therefore your eye will hit the paragraphs with out a problem. 

On the bottom left corner there is a (TAG) to show that the magazine is free, on the other side there is the Logo of who made the magazine and a QR CODE going to the website of the college.

My time management was all over the place because I didn't have stuff planed but for next time I know what to do. mainly planing towards how much time I'm going to use on the edits.

Comments

Popular Posts