Interpretation of client (Smile Campaign)

AC1: Informing Ideas

Identify the client

Client Happy Foundations

Content -  Happy foundations is a movement of people trying to build a happier society by encouraging positive changes in peoples personal lives, homes, workplace and communities.

Request -  Produce an creative outcome which will make people smile, such as printed advert and Tv advert.

Audience - The primary target audience is people from the ages of 16 - 24

Content -  Happy foundations is a movement of people trying to build a happier society by encouraging positive changes in peoples personal lives, homes, workplace and communities.

Requirements - Audience must be within the category (16 -24), the one I've chosen is 16-22 because of that my audience still fits requirement needs for Happy Foundations. My production is going to be a printed advert (Poster), therefore it meets the needs of this client again. The content of my printed advert is going to be effective for all genders as its unisex based, I wanted it to be major towards male's but then I changed my mind so I can get higher audience involved. The content for this client was going to be difficult because they want to involve happiness and mental heath together which will create a positive outcome towards their audience targeted but that is difficult to do, my idea would be capable to executed it onto some level but not fully that's my prediction.

Research Into other Business Clients

BritishRedCross -

What do they do: BritishRedCross is an charity organisation that "connects human kindness with human crisis" , 
Research & Publications support is being constantly improved by British Red Cross to support more people within political environment and these areas listed bellow

Health and social care/Wheelchair and mobility aids/First aid/Refugee support/Human trafficking and modern slavery/International evaluations/UK Emergency response.

preventing human trafficking by supporting them physically and mentally but also preventing forced labour within uk for young generations.

Supporting refugees and asylum seekers by providing services in more then 58 towns this organisation also provides care in 23 different languages.

Multiple uk services such as Emergency response/UK Services. These services are helping the poor by providing food, medicine, medical equipment and informations towards how to keep safe. There is also helping group that is more financial
 influence helping them with bills, rent and work. Emergency support involves individual and families coverage or local communities but also regionally depending on placement.

Overall I've been able to learn how impactful my project will need to be and how different compared to other existing products. I've learned that if it's diverse there will be a higher impact going into it because this project can identify many issues at once by being broken down into smaller messages. Same way the British Red Cross has done it on their website, All these major problems broken-down being smaller subjects and easier to tackle with the public but also their support has been impactful because of the way they decided to go against the problems, therefore audiences will be supporting them with future issues.

This was one of the major impacts of how I was planning to create my poster because of how the massage are broken down making them easier to understand. My plan was to present multiple different massages onto my poster that effect high verity of audience and there won't be a "stronger" gender my messages will be unisex, therefore uniting the two genders and making sure that they are working together for decoding my message.

Comments

Popular Posts