pre-production/research of Advertising

Research of Advertising

REDBULL - A New Way To Flliy

My Editing style will be based upon this video, Stuff such as speed and sound will be inspired also by this video. Peter uses simple very well known techniques and style of editing but he doesn't abuse them which makes the viewer more comfortable, also the shots are consistent. He is making coffee and shows his routine of the day. including other shots that are not involved with the product to create a lifestyle that is using that drink/subject.


In my work, I will like to recreate his effect mirror and use techniques that he has used. Style of editing as well but also put my own spin on it, Speed will probably be similar as it is not fast editing but also not slow its comfortable and ensure that the view catches everything that is thrown at them.
My subject will be the drink mainly but also people with different lifestyle use it, therefore it will show that everyone can use it and benefits everybody.

Music and sound will either be done by me or used from NCS

The location will be a college studio as it is mostly equipped with everything needed to use for my set-up and recording. I will create a safety document that will make it look more "professional" it will be uploaded here on blogger.

The momentum of the drink will be based on the music and also the overall recording process because I will want to sell the drink. not the person drinking it or something else, there will be dominant images and also people using the drink but I will want to create something that is fresh and clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXV4oLz0-Ek&t=213s

Comments

Popular Posts