Culture ( My personal Culture )

My Culture


Name: Hip-Hop



















My Culture:

Hip hop music, also known as rap music, is a genre of popular music developed in the united states by inner-city African Americans and 
Latino Americans in the Bronx borough of New York City in the 1970s.

Why you belong to this culture:

I don't belong there but I choose to be involved with hip-hop that much as it becomes a culture for me. Therefore I joined without invitation. I'm yet to understand what culture is as I haven't been involved in a major one, but for now I can see and understand what it means to be in a culture and what role I play as a "participant"



Name: Videography/Cinematography



My Culture:

Cinematography is the art of motion-picture photography and filming either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as film stock.

Why you belong to this culture:

I don't belong there but I choose to be involved with cinematography that much as it becomes a culture for me. Therefore I joined without invitation. I'm yet to understand what culture is as I haven't been involved in a major one, but for now I can see and understand what it means to be in a culture and what role I play as a "participant"


Comments

Popular Posts