Pre-Production (Flat Plan)

 Flat Plan


This is my flat plan, I have created a section for everything wanted to create into the final design such as, The main image where someone would be looking into my audience to create direct address or maybe looking into one of the message boxes to create anchorage text which captures the audience as wanted. The message boxes will have separate inspirational quotes to smile which is the main focus of this campaign. I will create a unique and powerful logo for the campaign because i know my audience will be capable to research it if seeking for help, creating a QR Code with the main website for help is also very interesting to put onto the final design too.

This flat plan has been changed with time of course because of me just progressing and understanding how to improve some stuff with feed back given.

Comments

Popular Posts