Pre-Production of Smile Campaign (Shooting / Location / Cast)

Shooting Schedule / Location scout / Cast


This is my document towards this pre-production for my smile campaign poster, I've created this to keep a track of time and how things are willing to progress, It's similar to how I've used my storyboard trying to create a image or plan without pushing boundaries. therefore shooting and post-production touches will go smoothly as I used this plan to save time towards the "challenging process" I wanted to spend as much time possible towards editing as it is a major project so major time will need to be used for the final product. The plan was made also to tell my casts of time and when they will be needed I was getting feedback from them such as not "available in my time frame because of college or personal business can you change the time". This showed me how important it was to tell your team what time you need them and when you need them. therefore I came up with this pre-production plan for everyone involved so that my process is as efficient as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts