Foley Sound Project

Foley Project

FIFA 17 Trailer:

This is the subject I picked to base my project upon; FIFA 17 this game has been professionally done and designed to create the setting, space, feel that the footballers have when they are on and off the pitch. Which interested me and gives me lots of ideas while watching. That's why I want to have my own go at it and see what I accomplish.


I've cut some stuff off the videos such as adverts/promotions for other games because I want it to look like one continues trailer and design the soundtrack around the full video not selected parts as it will show that has been put together from different videos. therefore, Some of the feelings watching it will go away, there will be the xbox logo coming forward while the trailers are masked behind the logo. there will also be seamless transitions to create an effect as a continuous loop of the trailer.


Story Board / Script :



 

Comments

Popular Posts