Plan and Research (Foley Sound Design)

 Project plan and research

What do you hope to achieve? What is the purpose/function of the work? Is it for entertainment, promotion, information, education etc.?


I've re-designed this project for entertainment and new experience towards the God Of War community. In a way that's refreshing but interesting to watch.


Who is your target audience, and how do you hope to meet their needs through your sound design? 


The project will appeal to 16+ because it has fighting scenes that show blood and brutality.

However, this project is focused on people that enjoy the sequel of this game and if they don't it can be a new experience towards ps4 customers.

Therefore, the target audience is from adults to teenagers because of the brutality involved.


What constraints do you anticipate throughout the project, and how do you hope to overcome these? 


I've designed the video again to make it perform well with the time given, context is involved with the gaming industry, therefore my project will preform well in publishing with mixed platforms.

I have sourced sounds from where possible and also going to re-record some of them to the point I'm comfortable with using them.

How do you hope to source the materials required for the project, and where has your research into this led you to?

I hope to use my own recorded sounds for this project, I have done research in sounds and where to get them from if possible. With royalty free and copyright claims-free this will connect with queries efficiently because I don't want to publish my project with sound that can be claimed stolen as it will affect the publishing process of my project.

Please provide three examples of your research into other existing projects similar to your own, and your analysis of these examples?



Comments

Popular Posts