Culture In The Digital Age (Pre-Production)

Documentary - Hip-Hop (Music)

Script / Questions

Interview questions:



Mind-Maps

Documentary Ideas:





I've chosen this idea because I will enjoy creating this type of documentary and I'm semi-educated towards how the culture is nowadays but also at "the golden age of Hip-Hop music" therefore, I already know some background of the culture I'm doing. This boosted my choice towards this idea, there is lots of stuff that I wanted to do and I probably will still do such as, montages, interviews, time-lapses and timeline of how much the genre has improved though years.

The reason I've not chosen the other ways of creating this documentary because I was simply not as confident and also I tried to plan how the structure and flow of the documentaries would go and it just wasn't coming together, overall my plan was to create something entertaining but also educational and I could not have done that with the other ideas and styles of educating my audience 'cause I was not well educated towards how each part of production would go with the other ideas.

Shooting Schedule / Location Scout / Shot List


Risk Assessment

 

Comments

Popular Posts