Smile Campaign Dairy

Dairy
(Smile Campaign)

16/11/20
I've done some research towards how the business industry towards donation and mental support works, and started working towards how the audience was getting involved; how can they support people in need.

20/11/20
I've been able to finish of my research towards business industry and started a new blog post upon it which I could possibly finish till next few days.

23/11/20
I've completed my identify the audience task and research into the topics about mental health. I'm starting up the analysis of some existing products towards how codes and conventions work and the type of techniques I'm going to need to learn.

25/11/20
Now I started to work towards the existing product I choose for analysis, I will probably be able to complete both within the next days.

30/11/20
I'm a bit late with the powerpoint for my pitching idea because I focused too much towards the analysis as there was 2 different examples to be finished. So I Will use the week for pre production to finish off my powerpoint too because I have templates that included everything needed into a major single file.

04/12/20
I have finished my presentation and published it, I have also done my flat plan, resource list, cast list, location scouting and the health/safety with the shooting schedule). I have some time to plan towards how my things are going to be with the actual pre production for the smile campaign.

07/12/20
Re-checking everything from that whole month and making sure everything is up to standards for marking but also up to my standards.
 

Comments

Popular Posts